Friday, December 8, 2023

My Book: Going to Buy a Plot in Maaĩ Mahiũ is on Nuria Store

 I have good news




🦋🦋🦋🦋
But first,
I’m really grateful to all of you for your inquiries, orders and prompt payment.
I’m also a little overwhelmed with responding to everyone, deliveries and after sales services.
So if you meet me on the streets and I’m a little teary eyed, it’s not sadness, they are tears of joy.
In order to ensure you get a copy of my book Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū quicker,
I have created an account with Nuria Store.
You can order online 🥳🥳🥳
You can also get your copy from their Book Shop on Biashara Street, Bazaar Plaza, 11th Flr.
I must add the guards at Baazar Plaza are the coolest soldiers in all of Nairobi CBD!
Let’s go out and get a copy
💪



Text 0701030005 TO BUY THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...