Monday, March 16, 2009

Poem

TAKE ME BACK

Come back and burst me out
From this town and it’s constant drag
Take me back
Lead me back to the place we both knew
The place we both treasured and swore
Forever we’d stick it.

They came,they left
They never looked back and we said,
We said,we’d never get out
But we left it
We got out and took leave
From the hills and forest breeze
And settled in the city
Where it’s hot but cold
Where time is plenty but little
I wanna get out.

Come back and take me back
To the little town with one market
I’m a small town girl you know
The city is not my home.
My heart yearn,for the glorious days,
When life was that small town.

I wanna go back,
But not alone,with you
Let’s go back
To the trees,the green,the dew
Let’s return and never look aside.



{this poem is very relevant right now}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Launch Event

  🗣 Please accept this as a personal invitation. I will be happy to see you and your families and friends. 💥 🌞 The Organic Farmer's E...