Monday, June 20, 2016

5 ways to wear a bowtie and look like these really cool celebs

When I started thinking about this post, I met this boy that looked real cool in a green and black bowtie, but my brain only processed the idea of asking for a picture after he had passed me, but below is a list of my favourite bowtie wearing celebs. Enjoy...


1.Pharrell Williams

You guessed it, no one does it better. You all know this guy..at least my crush on him is now gone after I saw a picture of his wife,,,phew!

I like his music, but most of the time I'm just checking out his clothes.


2. Jay Chou

Just one of the hottest Asian musicians alive. Check out his song here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8RaLCNUZw (he sings in swahili..tii mama na baba,usijifunze ubaya,,then he says mo fire...).
There was another picture of him in a proper bowtie, but not as goodlooking as this one.


3. Jonny Depp



I love this guy, someone I wouldn't mind hanging out with, so had to google him in a bowtie and He had to make the list some how.


4. Richard Gere
My best man ever since Pretty Woman.

5. Jon Bon Jovi
He is a very handsome man. That's all I'm gonna say.

so, that's it, but I also like coloful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...