Monday, June 6, 2016

5 ways blog to keep away SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)




I am on a personal challenge to blog about things that pass through my mind as I go along. Cold months are not my most productive months. But I gotta keep my mind active otherwise the winter blues might take over. I came up with 15 categories.

food
travel
pop-culture
entertainment
technology
human interest
household
literary
sports
General knowledge
Fashion
African fashion
Animals
Personal growth
Arts

I have managed to come up with 75 possible blog entries. Look out for topics like in technology 5 photographers you should meet.

In human interest, 5 arguments you have probably had with someone this week

In Health and fitness (this I just added, it was in human interest) 5 work-out songs to get you moving regardless of your age.

In pop-culture you will find, 5 colors you never thought could do for your wall.

If there is anything unique you do, you could get featured too in the 5 rare people section, so let me know what it is you do best- 5 honest tailors,  short girls who don’t wear high, heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 ways to say, "My mother died. " For those currently or constantly grieving.

 On a random Thursday, when you get to work, you will find Clara distributing cupcakes at the coffee machine. Banana cupcakes, and you will ...