Monday, February 23, 2009


My mind is stunned and crowded
Your actions disagree with
The constant pleading in my mind-your heart of stone and eyes of glass
Have got no depth and I’m weeping
I’ve lost my past, my future is uncertain.

So, will you let me explain my view, partner,
See, with our heart we are free but our minds keep pulling us apart.
Why with shadows of old past and mismatched tunes do you let this go on,
While it was decided we would let it go?

We held hands
We held hands and touched heads.You,
Uttered words you shouldn’t have now,
These words will haunt us
The constant ringing in my mind
Of words you said, but denied by actions
Your forgetting mind.
Is like a rock with no feeling, your, sacred heart denies me the sweet scent of rough old loving.
Your new ways
You, have learnt new ways to torture me,
You, forever will be inventing rules and standards
I, cannot help feeling that maybe,
That some how,
We’ve lost it

So why do you gaze at me so,
See, this life we lead directs our steps
If I should give the wrong sign,
Please reconfirm?


Your heart is a rock,as I said your body is an ice block, your actions are a big, intimidating boulder
Unless you learn to live, to love, to be,
Partner, you’ll turn into one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...