Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Socializing the introvert: Tiny Shorts





My poem is entitled
*I just wanna wear tiny shorts*
I am a confident girl
But I am a scary chicken
I am quiet
But can talk non stop
I love the great outdoors
But I am a hermit
I love to blend in
But I have distinct hair
I am nice
But curt and sarcastic
I love music
But I hate your music
I am easy going
But very stubborn 
I am law abiding
But a rebel, for any cause
I can be productive
But Can be very lazy
I can be focused
But utterly and mostly distracted
I am basically a bag of contradictions
But all I want to do is wear my tiny red shorts
Because it's very hot.
But I have legs up to my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Book launch in a glimpse

Hello dear writers, I want to thank you very much for the encouragement before my book launch. I am happy to report that Saturday 27th went ...