Sunday, December 29, 2019

Embracing Vulnerability: The Storm after the storm.

This  is a hurricane.
This is the hurricane that passed through me.

This is the hurricane that threw me into a tight crack, and almost destroyed me.
But a little woman rescued me
She said "It's safe to come out
Look, my weapons are down
Put yours  down and come
It's safe here
There is a bit of trust here
There is a little rest here in-spite of the sadness that overwhelms us
There is hope here in spite of the helplessness that we have to battle."

She said "choose a direction."

I chose and walked the path that is always ready  to embrace me like a child.
They call me the daughter of our father.
And a man and his wife said 'come home for tea.'
They didn't known it but it was that that kicked out the last vestiges of the storm.
I could live again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...