I’ve seen the way you talk to me these days
I’ve seen how fast your eyes shift
And how quick your hand slips out of mine-
I’ve seen, how you’ll only ‘do your part’,
It’s not like before when, we chatted and you, playfully flickered my collar
I’ve seen how, you have him at hand every time you come around ,
That only formalities may be exchanged
I’ve seen, the way your glance doesn’t go past my forehead—have I done wrong?
Need I know?
I’ve seen, the way you no longer appreciate my poor man’s gift,
I’ve seen, I’m no longer crucial
I’ve seen, you no longer acknowledge even, my presence
I’ve seen, friend, something went wrong.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money doesn't jiggle, it folds?
This morning, I understood that money helps you to move in silence I don't have that kind of money yet, but I have recognized how people...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment