the age of innocence is past
the era of shame recedes
daring, unabashed,
the human race marches forth
completely unperturbed
as though masters.
yes, but masters of fading glory.
(10-02-10, was thinking of something deep, can't remember what now)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money doesn't jiggle, it folds?
This morning, I understood that money helps you to move in silence I don't have that kind of money yet, but I have recognized how people...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
that is pretty deep stuff...
ReplyDeletei love this
ReplyDelete