In the book, Men are from Mars and Women from Venus, it talks of a point in a woman's life when her wave
crashes. My wave has been heading to the shore all week and today it finally crushed.
I was moving house and feelings of helplessness and sadness took over.
I felt bad to leave my birds- I know they'll miss me. I also met new people, some pleasant, some I admired, some I watched from a distance. And even though the condominium I stayed has a bad name from the police raids it gets every other day, I didn't experience any trouble, on the contrary, everyone I crossed paths with was nice. I'll miss the lake too, and the boy who wore jeans and stripped shirts and nearly missed the bus all the time.
So when I got to my new place, I felt heavy with fatigue, sadness and a river.
But my friend said she'd come online and chat with me after work. She's been my friend since high school and always makes me happier.
I read a few chapters of Anne of Green Gables. It's an amazing book. It gives me such an imagination.
Yesterday I did some more editing and proof reading, not as much as I would like but I'm getting somewhere.
I will do more and talk less, rather type less words..
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money doesn't jiggle, it folds?
This morning, I understood that money helps you to move in silence I don't have that kind of money yet, but I have recognized how people...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment