The Swahili translation sounds good. I was editing it today and I think it sounds better than the English with the homely names and Swahili expressions.
I haven't done much toward my publishing efforts . I have a lot in my mind honestly, I even went to bed early last night but in the end I slept at the same time I sleep on normal days trying to figure out things. It's hard to connect with a lot of things running across the mind.
I know throwing myself into my stories can reduce the time I spend stressing on things but somehow, until I am sure of what I must do, it's hard to see clearly.
I signed up on docstoc.com and uploaded one of my recent articles to see if I get an interested buyer. :)
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing Into Adulthood Bills
Yesterday, it hit me that actually, growing older is a gift. It's the end of the month and as usual the bills are coming in left right ...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment