I heard them say something in the news today, that Kenya produces the best coffee in the world but it's farmers are the poorest.
They said it due to bad governance and politics e.t.c. I remembered one time in a foreign land, they were chatting about their countries, Canada and Australia. Then someone turned to me and asked, laughing, so what is there in Kenya? I asked, do you really want to know, ut he had already turned his attention to the Korean, I saved it for a future use.
I had heard that question before, they asked-what is good in Kenya. I said we have maize, and fruits, we have food. They laughed and turned back to their conversation about the new mall just opened where noodles were quite cheap.
And as I walk about this land, I'm happy that this is a well kept secret. Let them imagine huts and animals, lions and naked children, which they see on their screen in their concrete jungles.
I sent my manuscript , the novel and a children's story to another publisher two weeks ago but haven't got a reply. Meanwhile, I'm writing financial articles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money doesn't jiggle, it folds?
This morning, I understood that money helps you to move in silence I don't have that kind of money yet, but I have recognized how people...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
did you take those pic yourself love... they are pretty good...
ReplyDeletemissin you as always...
xoxoxox
I took the bottom two, the first is by John Mwaura, the cloud one is by Beth Kimani, that's where I live.
ReplyDelete