Lethargic is the word.
Perhaps not
But I have a feeling that could spell a big word
A feeling brought about by late payments
Evasive employers
And rent that’s got to be paid
Wonder, would love dilute this feeling
Change it to a smaller
Word like- neo soul,
Cruising or simply
Snapping fingers
Music.
Music would
Perhaps some simple plan
Perhaps John Gray
India. Arie perhaps?
John Njagi would do.
Or flowers, wild flowers
Tiny bits of color in white
Lilac and yellow
Perhaps a bunch of long stemmed
Jasmine.
Lethargic sounds like chemistry
But I have a notebook now
To think, create. 16/06/11
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money doesn't jiggle, it folds?
This morning, I understood that money helps you to move in silence I don't have that kind of money yet, but I have recognized how people...
-
We didn’t see the seven mountains ahead of us. We didn’t see how they were always ahead, Always calling us, Always reminding us t...
-
Teacher Teacher- Kamande wa Kioi Teacher teacher teacher, my teacher Wherever we shall meet, just know I shall give you a kiss. ...
-
I took these pictures on my way home after watching some men using stones and sticks to catch fish in a drain. It was interesting to watch. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment