Check out my old blog theliteraryfolder.blogspot.com, if you like poetry.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
29.
9a.m
Rise me up and let me breath the sweet scent of morning. Wake me up when the sun begins to shine at nine let me see day Give me hope like tabs give relief for pain,a chance to see light Let me open my eyes to give thanks to my maker at 9a.m.
I wrote this and stuck it on my wall when I caught some disease and had to take pills every day at 9 a.m. I thought I might die but I didn't, I recovered, and listed this poem as no.29 in my book.
I wrote this and stuck it on my wall when I caught some disease and had to take pills every day at 9 a.m. I thought I might die but I didn't, I recovered, and listed this poem as no.29 in my book.
ReplyDelete