Friday, July 2, 2021

Gathoni Ciss chats with Shawn Chua



At the beginning of the year, I decided to do something that would not only benefit me but my followers as well.


I started by posting book quotes, and that went on for 12 days on Instagram. 

Then an idea came to mind, that over the years I have made connections with many smart, knowledgable, yet humble people.


People who have always been ready to share what they know with me.


So far I have interviewed 15 different people on various topics.


I will be sharing the interviews here every week.


To start us off,

I had the pleasure to interview my friend Shawn, a science teacher of the modern age.


Please enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...